5 Ingredient Coconut Curry
This 5-ingredient coconut curry has broccoli and chickpeas and a creamy coconut curry sauce that comes together super fast.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 small heads broccoli (and/or other veggies of choice)
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons cold water
- optional: minced garlic or onion
- Saute broccoli (and onion/garlic if you’re using it) in a tablespoon of oil.
- After a few minutes, add the coconut milk and let simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- The broccoli should soften but still be tender-crisp.
- Add the curry paste to the pan and whisk it until it combines with the coconut milk.
- Add the chickpeas.
- Bring to a slight boil and add the cornstarch.
- Boil for about a minute, then reduce heat and let cool slightly.
- Read full recipe HERE