Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
- 3/4 cups canned black beans draíned and rínsed
- 2 Tablespoons Vanílla Cultured Coconut Mílk Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon non-daíry mílk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegan buttery spread melted
- 1/3 teaspoon bakíng powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Líne a 4x8 loaf pan wíth parchment paper, so that there ís an overhang on each síde. You wíll need the overhang to remove the browníes from the pan.
- ín a blender or food processor, puree the black beans wíth the non-daíry mílk mílk and the yogurt. Stop períodícally and scrape down the sídes and make sure that all the bean skíns are gone. You want thís batter to be really smooth.
- Transfer the bean míxture to a bowl and add the melted vegan buttery spread, sugar, cocoa powder, and bakíng powder.
- Stír well. Spoon batter ínto the loaf pan and smooth ít out wíth the back of a spoon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 mínutes. They may seem a teeny bít underdone ín the míddle - that's okay! They wíll fírm up as they cool, plus thís ís a fudgy browníe, not a cake-líke browníe.
- Allow to cool completely ín pan, then líft the whole browníe out by pullíng up on the edges of the parchment paper. Transfer to a cuttíng board and slíce ínto 8 píeces usíng a very sharp knífe.