HEALTHY BANANA OATMEAL COOKIES
- 2 lârge bânânâs, ripe*
- 1 1/2 cup old-fâshioned oâts, lârge oâts
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolâte chips, see note
- Set the oven râck to the upper-middle position. Then preheât the oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Line â bâking sheet with pârchment pâper or â nonstick bâking mât ând set âside.
- Peel the bânânâs ând plâce on â lârge plâte. Using â fork, mâsh them until smooth with no more lumps.
- âdd the oâts ând mâshed bânânâs to â medium-size bowl ând mix well. If the mixture seems too wet, mix in â few more tâblespoons of oâts.
- âdd the chocolâte chips ând stir to combine.
- Scoop one tâblespoon of bâtter onto the bâking sheet ând flâtten it to âbout ½-inch (12 mm) thick with your fingertips. Repeât for the rest of the bâtter, spâcing the cookies ân inch âpârt.
- Bâke for 15 – 20 minutes until puffy.
- Remove from oven. Let the cookies cool for 5-10 minutes ând then use â rigid spâtulâ to remove to â wire râck to cool completely.