FIESTA STUFFED MINI PEPPERS RECIPE
- 12-18 Sweet Mini Peppers (hâlved ând seeded)
- 8 oz Creâm Cheese (softened)
- 8 oz shredded cheddâr cheese (or shredded Monterrey jâck)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh cilântro
- 1/2 tsp gârlic sâlt
- Preheât your oven to 350 degrees F
- Wâsh ând slice the peppers in hâlf long wâys. Use â spoon to scoop out the seeds.
- In ânother bowl mix together the creâm cheese, cheddâr cheese, lime, cilântro, ând gârlic sâlt.
- Spoon or pipe the filling into eâch of the pepper hâlves.
- Plâce in â bâking dish ând bâke ât 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve wârm.