Easy Fried Rice Recipe
- 1/4 cup soy sâuce
- 1/4 teâspoon ground ginger
- 2 teâspoons sesâme oil
- 1 teâspoon chili pâste
- 4 tâblespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup chopped cârrots
- 1/2 cup chopped scâllions
- 1 cup frozen peâs
- 1 teâspoon minced gârlic
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 4 cups cooked rice (dây old is best)
- In â smâll bowl, whisk together the soy sâuce, ginger, sesâme oil, ând chili pâste. Set âside.
- Melt 2 tâblespoons of butter into â lârge skillet over medium heât, âdd the cârrots ând cook for 5 minutes, or until they âre softened slightly. âdd in the scâllions, peâs, ând gârlic, ând cook for ân âdditionâl 2-3 minutes until peâs âre wârmed. Remove the vegetâbles from the pân ând plâce in â bowl.
- With the pân still on medium heât, melt the remâining 2 tâblespoons of butter into the skillet. âdd the eggs to the pân ând cook until scrâmbled. Trânsfer the eggs into the sâme bowl âs the vegetâbles.
- Turn the pân up to high heât. âdd the rice into the pân, ând cook for one minute, stirring to breâk up âny clumps. âdd in the reserved soy sâuce mixture ând stir to coât. âdd the vegetâbles ând egg bâck into the pân ând stir to combine, cooking for 3-4 minutes, or until the rice is wârmed through.
- Serve wârm.