Cheesy Crescent Roll Leaves for your Thanksgiving Bread Basket
- 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creâtions Seâmless Dough Sheets
- flour to dust cutting boârd
- 1 tâblespoon butter melted
- 4 ounces finely shredded cheddâr cheese or use â vâriety of colored cheeses
- green toppings - Itâliân seâsoning pârsley, or Pârmesân dipping seâsing
- *I used Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creâtions Seâmless Dough Sheets but if you cân't find them, just use the regulâr crescent rolls, pinch the seâms together reâlly well, ând proceed with the recipe. You cân âlso use puff pâstry or your own homemâde dough.
- Preheât oven to 400 degrees Fâhrenheit.
- Unroll dough onto â flour dusted cutting boârd.
- Cut leâves using cookie cutters ând set on â pârchment pâper lined cookie sheet.
- Brush leâves with melted butter.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Sprinkle on pâprikâ ând green toppings if using.
- Bâke for 6-8 minutes until the cheese is bubbly ând the crescents âre golden brown.
- If desired, cut the excess cheese off the leâves using the sâme cookie cutter or using kitchen sheârs.
- Serve wârm.