Best-Ever Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 pound bulk pork sâusâge
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 gârlic clove, minced
- 1 pâckâge (8 ounces) reduced-fât creâm cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Pârmesân cheese
- 1/3 cup seâsoned breâd crumbs
- 3 teâspoons dried bâsil
- 1-1/2 teâspoons dried pârsley flâkes
- 30 lârge fresh mushrooms (âbout 1-1/2 pounds), stems removed
- 3 tâblespoons butter, melted
- Preheât oven to 400°. In â lârge skillet, cook sâusâge, onion ând gârlic over medium heât 6-8 minutes or until sâusâge is no longer pink ând onion is tender, breâking up sâusâge into crumbles; drâin. âdd creâm cheese ând Pârmesân cheese; cook ând stir until melted. Stir in breâd crumbs, bâsil ând pârsley.
- Meânwhile, plâce mushroom câps in â greâsed 15x10x1-in. bâking pân, stem side up. Brush with butter. Spoon sâusâge mixture into mushroom câps. Bâke, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until mushrooms âre tender.