3-INGREDIENT HUMMUS-CRUSTED CHICKEN #hummus #chickenfoodrecipes
Eat this chicken and you will have a beautiful complexion, a head full of hair, muscles on your muscles and more energy than you know what to do with. And you thought you were just making an easy dinner ?
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, the thinner the better.
- 1 container of you favorite hummus (I like Trader Joe’s garlic hummus).
- Smoked Paprika
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper. Spread a thin layer of hummus over seasoned chicken breast. Sprinkle hummus covered chicken generously with smoked paprika and then place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Cook chicken at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until center of chicken is no longer pink. Cooking times will vary based on size and thickness of the chicken.