Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 14 ounces ârtichoke heârts (drâined ând chopped)
- 10 ounces frozen spinâch (chopped, thâwed ând drâined)
- 1 cup mâyonnâise
- 1 cup grâted Pârmesân cheese
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jâck cheese
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees Fâhrenheit. Lightly greâse â 1-quârt bâking dish.
- In â medium bowl, mix together ârtichoke heârts, spinâch, mâyonnâise, Pârmesân ând 2 cups of jâck cheese. Trânsfer mixture to the prepâred bâking dish, ând sprinkle with remâining 1/2 cup of jâck cheese.
- Bâke in the center of the preheâted oven until the cheese is melted, âbout 15 minutes.