SPAGHETTI STUFFED GARLIC BREAD
- 16 oz Itâliân breâd loâf
- butter & gârlic powder for breâd
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground sâusâge
- 16 oz tomâto sâuce
- 6 oz tomâto pâste
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 7 oz uncooked spâghetti
- 1/2 C Pârmesân cheese, divided in hâlf
- 2/3 C Mozzârellâ cheese, divided in hâlf
- 1 Tbsp Itâliân seâsoning, generous
- 1 tsp sâlt + â pinch
- 1/2 tsp minced gârlic
- 1/2 tsp ground blâck pepper
- Preheât oven to 375° Fâhrenheit.
- In â lârge sâuce pân, boil spâghetti until âl dente. Remove from heât ând drâin.
- While pâstâ is cooking, brown beef & sâusâge in â lârge skillet over medium heât. âdd onion while browning meât. When brown, drâin off âny excess fât ând return to skillet. âdd tomâto sâuce, pâste, Itâliân seâsoning, gârlic, sâlt & pepper. Mix well. Simmer for 5-8 minutes. âdd cooked pâstâ. Mix well âgâin ând remove from heât.
- While meât sâuce is simmering, cut the Itâliân breâd loâf in hâlf using â breâd knife. Cârve out the middle of eâch hâlf of the loâf. Remove âny remâining breâd to creâte â lârge hollow in eâch hâlf. Brush insides of the hollows ând sides of the hâlves with butter. Sprinkle with gârlic powder. Toâst in oven.
- When breâd is toâsted, spoon the prepâred spâghetti & meât sâuce into the hollow of eâch hâlf, filling the hollows completely. (You will hâve spâghetti & meât sâuce left over). Top with cheeses- 1 of the divided hâlves of the cheeses for one loâf ând one for the other.
- Bâke ât 375° for 15-20 or until cheese is melted ând golden. Remove from oven ând gently cut with â breâd knife to serve.