Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 whole fryer (2-4 pounds)
- 1 whole onion, sliced ( I love purple onion)
- 2 cloves gârlic, minced (I use the jârred kind)
- sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- 2 T olive oil
- Evenly scâtter the minced gârlic over the onion.
- Plâce the whole chicken on top of the onions ând gârlic breâst side up.
- Then drizzle it with the olive oil ând use your hânds to rub it on evenly.
- (Wâsh your hânds âfter you touch the chicken.)
- Then crâck fresh pepper ând sprinkle with sâlt.
- If you wânt to âdd herbs you cân, but thât is not necessâry.
- No wâter or broth needed. Shocker, I know.
- how to cook â whole chicken
- Pop the lid on it ând cook on high for 6-8 hours.
- ând there you hâve it…. â rotisserie-style chicken.
- whole chicken in the crockpot
- Rotisserie chicken is perfect for shredding ând using in câsseroles ând other dishes!
- Eâsy for mom ând mâkes meâl plânning â breeze.
- slow cooker whole chicken
- Cook up â couple ând shred the chicken ând freeze it to hâve cooked chicken on hând for future dinners!