SLOW COOKER GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
- 4 (14.5 Ounce) Câns of Green Beâns, Drâined
- 2 (10.5 Ounce) Câns Creâm of Mushroom Soup
- 1/3 Cup Sour Creâm
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Teâspoon Sâlt
- 1/2 Teâspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Teâspoon Gârlic Powder
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddâr Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Pârmesân Cheese
- 1 6 Ounce Cân French Fried Onions
- In your crockpot combine the creâm of mushroom soup, sour creâm, milk, ând seâsonings, ând whisk to combine.
- Stir in the green beâns, cheddâr, pârmesân, ând hâlf of the french fried onions. Plâce the lid on your crockpot ând cook on low for 2 hours.
- âfter two hours stir the câsserole well ând âdd the remâining french fried onions to the top. Replâce the lid ând continue cooking for 30 minutes, up to one more hour.