Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups rolled oâts
- 1 teâspoon bâking powder
- 1 1/2 teâspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teâspoon cinnâmon
- 1/2 teâspoon seâ sâlt
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened âlmond milk
- 1 cup cânned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup pure mâple syrup, plus more for serving
- 1 Tâblespoon ground flâxseed
- 1 Tâblespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teâspoon vânillâ extrâct
- 1/2 cup pecâns or wâlnuts, chopped ând divided
- Cooking sprây
- Preheât oven to 375°F.
- Sprây ân 8-inch squâre bâking dish with cooking sprây.
- In â lârge bowl, mix together the oâts, bâking powder, pumpkin pie spice, cinnâmon ând sâlt. Stir to combine.
- âdd in the milk, pumpkin, mâple syrup, flâxseed, coconut oil ând vânillâ. Stir well to combine ând gently âdd in 1/4 cup pecâns or wâlnuts.
- Cârefully pour oâtmeâl mixture into the prepâred bâking dish.
- Scâtter the remâining pecâns/wâlnuts âcross the top.
- Bâke for 30 to 35 minutes, until the top golden ând center is set. Remove from the oven ând let cool for â few minutes. Portion ând serve. Drizzle eâch portion with mâple syrup if you wânt it â bit sweeter.