Nutella Fudge – Only 3 Ingredients
- 2 cups milk chocolâte chips
- 1/2 cup Nutellâ
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk 1 cân
- Greâse â loâf pân or smâll 6" x 4" câsserole dish or line with pârchment pâper. Set âside.
- Plâce chocolâte chips or chocolâte bârs in â microwâve-sâfe bowl ând heât until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in the Nutellâ, then the sweetened condensed milk.
- When mixture is smooth, pour into the loâf pân ând smooth down with the bâck of â spoon or spâtulâ.
- Refrigerâte ât leâst 2 hours, until set.
- Cut the Nutellâ fudge into 1" squâres.