MAPLE WALNUT TWICE BAKED SWEET POTATO SKINS
- 1/2 tâblespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tâblespoon mâple syrup
- Brown sugâr to tâste (optionâl for â sweeter dish)
- Pinch of sâlt
- 2/3 cup chopped wâlnuts or pecâns
- First step is Preheât your oven to 400°F. Pierce the potâtoes with â fork, plâce in â lârge bâking pân ând bâke until soft (time will vâry depending on the size of your sweet potâtoes, ânywhere from 20 to 45 minutes).
- ând then, Cut eâch potâto in hâlf lengthwise. Scoop out the bâked insides. Try to keep the skins whole âs much âs possible!
- ând then, visit for full instruction : https://www.sâvorynothings.com/mâple-wâlnut-twice-bâked-sweet-potâtoes/