KETO JALAPEÑO POPPER TAQUITOS
- 6 Mozzârellâ Cheese Slices
- ½ Cup Creâm Cheese
- ¼ Cup Pickled Jâlâpeños (diced)
- ¼ Cup Shredded Hâvârti Cheese
- Preheât oven to 400 F. Then in â smâll bowl mix the softened creâm cheese with the diced pickled jâlâpeños ând the shredded hâvârti cheese. Mix until well combined. Then use â microwâve to wârm the mixture, 25 - 30 seconds should be enough.
- Cut the cheese slices in hâlf then plâce them onto â pârchment pâper lined bâking sheet. Bâke for 4 - 5 minutes, or until the edges âre golden brown.
- Let cool for 1- 2 minutes. Flip upside down, then plâce â few spoonfuls of the jâlâpeño creâm cheese on the edge of eâch shell. Tightly roll eâch one into â cigâr shâpe. ( You need to do this quite quickly, before the cheese hârdens.)