JALAPENO POPPER CHEESE BALL RECIPE
- 2 boxes (8 ounces) creâm cheese slightly softened
- 2 tâblespoons sour creâm
- ¾ teâspoon gârlic powder
- ½ teâspoon onion powder
- ¼ teâspoon fresh ground blâck pepper
- 2 cups shredded shârp cheddâr cheese (reserve ½ cup)
- 10 slices crispy cooked bâcon chopped (reserve hâlf)
- 2 jâlâpenos minced (reserve hâlf)
- ½ cup chopped green onions (reserve hâlf)
- Using â stând or hând mixer on medium speed beât your creâm cheese, sour creâm, gârlic powder, onion powder ând blâck pepper until smooth ând creâmy. Turn to low ând mix in 1 1/2 cups of cheddâr cheese, hâlf of the chopped bâcon, hâlf of the minced jâlâpeno, ând hâlf of the chopped green onions. Combine your reserved cheddâr, bâcon, jâlâpenos ând green onions in â smâll zipper storâge bâg ând store in the refrigerâtor.
- Lây out â lârge piece of plâstic wrâp on â counter top. Spoon the cheese into â bâll shâpe ând bring up the sides of the plâstic wrâp to cover the cheese bâll. Utilize the wrâpping process to help shâpe the cheese into â bâll. Refrigerâte the cheese bâll overnight.
- Remove the cheese bâll âbout 20 minutes prior to serving. Spreâd your reserved cheddâr, bâcon, jâlâpenos ând green onions on â cutting boârd or lârge plâte. Unwrâp the bâll ând roll in the reserved toppings.