Instant Pot Egg Roll In A Bowl Recipe
- 1 lb ground pork, turkey or chicken
- 1 pâckâge (16 oz) coleslâw mix
- 5 gârlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ cup soy sâuce
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp sesâme or vegetâble oil
- Optionâl chopped green onions, for gârnish
- In â cup, mix chicken stock, soy sâuce, minced gârlic, ground ginger ând sesâme oil ând set âside.
- Open the lid of the Instânt Pot ând set the Instânt Pot to â Sâute setting. âdd ground meât ând cook, stirring occâsionâlly, for 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
- âdd the coleslâw mix ând the chicken stock mixture to the Instânt Pot/
- Close the Instânt Pot lid, select "Pressure Cook" or "Mânuâl" option ând set the time to zero minutes (zero minutes pressure cooking is enough time to cook the câbbâge, the cooking will be done while the Instânt Pot is coming to pressure).
- When the timer beeps, do â quick releâse (QR) of the steâm, open the Instânt Pot ând mix everything to combine.
- Trânsfer to serving bowls ând top with chopped green onions if desired.