GARLIC STEAK MARINADE
- 4 Tbsp bâlsâmic vinegâr
- 4 Tbsp soy sâuce
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sâuce
- 1 tsp kosher sâlt
- 3 Tbsp minced gârlic
- 1 tsp ground blâck pepper
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 ½ lb steâks 2-4 steâks (I love Sirloin, Ribeye or New York Cut Steâks!)
- In â smâll bowl whisk âll the ingredients except the steâk.
- âdd steâks to â reseâlâble zip lock bâg or lârge bowl ând pour the mârinâde over the top of the steâk. Squeeze âs much âir out of bâg âs possible ând seâl.
- Mârinâte for ât leâst 2 hours or overnight.
- To mâke steâks in skillet: Turn heât to high ând let preheât â few minutes until skillet is hot. Plâce steâks in skillet. Cook eâch side for 3 minutes. Reduce heât to medium-high. Cook steâks to the desired doneness, flipping âs needed. It will tâke âbout 10 minutes depending on thickness of steâks. I prefer mine to be âbout 145 degrees which is medium.
- To mâke steâks on the grill. Preheât grill to medium-high. Plâce steâks on grill. Cook 4-6 minutes per side or until the internâl temperâture reâches ât leâst 145 degrees F for medium.
- Let steâks rest 3 minutes before serving.