EPIC CHILI DINNER BOARD RECIPE
- Your fâvorite chili recipe
- Cheese Mexicân combo is best
- Cilântro finely chopped
- Red onion finely chopped
- Sour creâm
- Green onion finely chopped
- Cornbreâd cooked
- Corn chips
- Prepâre â boârd with â "lip" by either lâying down pârchment pâper, or mâke sure it's food sâfe. This is importânt so the food does not fâll off.
- Cook the chili âheâd. The longer it simmers ând sits overnight, the better the flâvors.
- Bâke the cornbreâd. Cut into lârge chunks.
- Creâte the boârd with â spâce in the center to âdd the hot pot of chili (lây down â hot pâd). When reâdy, reheât the chili in â shâllow pân to âdd to the boârd when hot. You cân even keep the lid on the chili until right before serving.
- âround the outside âdd smâll bowls filled with the chili condiments.
- Fill in the open âreâs with cornbreâd, butter, ând your fâvorite chips.
- âdd your fâvorite tongs ând smâll spoons ând SERVE!