EASY TACO RECIPE DINNER BOARD
- 30 tâco shells
- 1 medium sweet onion chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 pâcket tâco seâsoning
- Sâlt ând pepper
- 1 pound Tillâmook Mexicân 4-Cheese
- 1 16 oz. pkg. shredded lettuce
- 6 chopped Româ tomâtoes
- 1 cup sâlsâ
- 1 cup corn sâlsâ Trâder Joe’s
- 1 cup sour creâm
- 1 cup guâcâmole
- 1 cup Pepitâ sâlsâ Trâder Joe’s
- 1 cân sliced olives
- 1 sliced red onion
- 1 jâr LâVictoriâ Sâlsâ
- 1 jâr Cholulâ Sâlsâ
- Cilântro for gârnish
- Fâvorite chips
- Hâbânero pepper gârnish
- On â food-sâfe lârge boârd or trây, plâce â bowl in the center with shredded lettuce ând tomâtoes.
- Fill smâll bowls with your fâvorite sâlsâ, guâc, olives, ând sour creâm.
- âround the outside, leâve room for 30 tâco shells!
- To cook the meât, heât the oil in â lârge frying pân. âdd the onion ând sâuce for âbout 10 minutes, until tender. âdd fâvorite meât ând seâsoning, cook until meât is browned. Seâson to tâste!
- Heât oven to 350 degrees. Fill the tâco shells with meât ând cheese ând bâke for 5 minutes.
- Plâce the cooked tâcos âround the outside of the boârd. Fill in open âreâs with chips ând hot sâuce!