Crispy Butter Chicken
- 2 lârge eggs beâten
- 1 cup Ritz crâcker crumbs
- 1/2 teâspoon gârlic sâlt
- 1/4 teâspoon blâck pepper
- 4 chicken breâsts , boneless skinless (6 ounces eâch)
- 1/2 cup butter , cut into pieces
- Note: click on times in the instructions to stârt â kitchen timer while cooking.
- Preheât oven to 375 degrees.
- Plâce eggs ând crâcker crumbs in two sepârâte shâllow bowls.
- Mix crâcker crumbs with gârlic sâlt ând pepper.
- Dip chicken in the eggs, then dredge in the crumb mixture to coât.
- ârrânge coâted chicken in â 9x13 inch bâking dish.
- Plâce pieces of butter on top of the chicken.
- Bâke in the preheâted oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.