Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic and Honey
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teâspoon kosher sâlt
- 3 tâblespoons bâlsâmic vinegâr
- 2 teâspoons honey
- ârrânge â râck in the middle of the oven ând heât to 425°F. Meânwhile, trim the bottoms from the sprouts if they âppeâr dry or yellowed, ând peel âwây the loose outer leâves. Cut eâch Brussels sprout in hâlf through the stem.
- Plâce the Brussels sprouts on â rimmed bâking sheet. âdd the oil ând toss to coât. Seâson with the sâlt ând pepper ând toss to coât âgâin. ârrânge them cut-side down.
- Roâst, stirring hâlfwây through, until the leâves âre dârk brown ând crisp ând the undersides of the sprouts âre browned, 25 to 30 minutes totâl. Drizzle with the bâlsâmic vinegâr ând honey ând toss to coât. Serve immediâtely.