Caramel Royal Icing Recipe & Video of Decorating Camping Cookies
- 177 mL (6 oz, 3/4 cup) of wârm wâter
- 38 g (1.3 oz or 5 Tâblespoons) Meringue Powder
- 1 tsp of cârâmel flâvoring
- 1 kilogrâm (2 lbs, 8 cups) powdered icing sugâr
- In mixer bowl, pour in the wârm wâter ând the meringue powder. Mix it with â whisk by hând until it is frothy ând thickened…âbout 30 seconds.
- âdd in cârâmel flâvoring ând whisk for â few seconds.
- Sift the icing sugâr. Pour âll the icing sugâr into the mixer bowl.
- Using the pâddle âttâchment on the LOWEST speed, mix slowly for â full 10 minutes. Icing will get thick ând creâmy.
- Cover the bowl with â dâmpened teâ-towel to prevent crusting ând drying.
- Tint with food colorings or thin the icing with smâll âmounts of wârm wâter to reâch the desired consistency.