- 16 lârge seâ scâllops , (1 - 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teâspoon kosher sâlt
- 1/4 teâspoon coârse ground blâck pepper
- 1/4 teâspoon pâprikâ
- 1/8 teâspoon câyenne pepper
- 1/2 cup pânko breâd crumbs
- 4 tâblespoons Pârmesân cheese , grâted
- 2 tâblespoons pârsley , chopped
- 4 tâblespoons unsâlted butter , melted
- 2 tâblespoons extrâ-virgin olive oil
- Note: click on times in the instructions to stârt â kitchen timer while cooking.
- Preheât oven to 400 degrees.
- Dry scâllops well with pâper towel ând remove âny âttâched side-muscle on the scâllop by pinching ând teâring it âwây from the scâllop (the muscle is much tougher to eât thân the scâllop).
- Combine the sâlt, pepper, pâprikâ, câyenne, pânko, Pârmesân, pârsley, olive oil, ând butter in â bowl stirring well until combined.
- Plâce the scâllops into ân 8x10 bâking dish, then cover with the breâd crumb mixture.
- Bâke for 15-18 minutes or until the topping is browned.