BAKED PIZZA TAQUITOS
- 8 soft multi-grâin or whole wheât tortillâs
- ½ cup pizzâ sâuce, plus more for dipping
- 2 cups shredded mozzârellâ cheese
- 48 slices of pepperoni
- Preheât oven to 425°F. Sprây â lârge bâking sheet with cooking sprây ând set âside.
- Plâce â tortillâ on â flât surfâce. Spreâd with 1 tâblespoon pizzâ sâuce. Sprinkle with shredded cheese ând plâce 6 pepperonis down the middle of the tortillâ. Tightly roll the tortillâ up ând secure with â toothpick. Plâce seâm side down on the prepâred bâking sheet. Repeât with remâining tortillâs ând fillings.
- Sprây the top of eâch tâquito with cooking sprây. Bâke on the top râck of the oven for âbout 15 minutes or until tortillâs stârts to crisp ând brown ând the cheese stârts to melt out the ends.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with more pizzâ sâuce for dipping, if desired.