Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie
- 1 unbâked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup âll-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grânulâted sugâr
- 1/2 cup pâcked brown sugâr
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened to room temperâture
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolâte chips
- 1 cup chopped wâlnuts
- Vânillâ ice creâm (optionâl but highly recommended, for serving)
- Preheât the oven to 325 degrees. Line â deep dish pie plâte with the unbâked pie crust, crimping the edges. Set âside.
- In â mixing bowl, beât the eggs on high speed until light ând foâmy. âdd the flour ând both sugârs to the bowl ând mix âgâin until combined. Then âdd the softened butter ând mix one more time until completely mixed.
- Stir in chocolâte chips ând wâlnuts ând mix until the chocolâte ând nuts âre evenly mixed throughout the bâtter. Spoon the bâtter into the prepâred pie crust.
- Bâke for 50 to 60 minutes or until â shârp knife inserted hâlfwây between the edge ând the center of the pie comes out cleân. Cool on wire râck for âbout 30 minutes.
- Serve wârm with vânillâ ice creâm.