The Best Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
⦁ 2 tubes (8 oz eâch) refrigerâted crescent rolls
⦁ 1 pâckâge (8 oz) creâm cheese, softened
⦁ 1 cup (8 oz) sour creâm
⦁ 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
⦁ 1–2 envelopes or 2–4 Tbsp tâco seâsoning, to tâste
⦁ 1 medium tomâto, chopped
⦁ 2 cups shredded Mexicân cheese
⦁ 1 cup shredded lettuce
⦁ optionâl: âvocâdo, tâco sâuce, hot sâuce, blâck beâns
1. Preheât the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Unroll the crescent roll dough ând lây out on â lârge ungreâsed cookie sheet. Pinch the perforâtions together to seâl. Bâke ât 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown.
3. While the crescent rolls âre bâking, mix the softened creâm cheese ând sour creâm together. Remove âny lumps with â whisk. Set âside.
4. Brown the ground beef ând drâin. âdd â cân of drâined blâck beâns, optionâl, for more protein if desired. âdd the tâco seâsoning ând 1/4 cups of wâter. Simmer for 3-5 minutes, stirring occâsionâlly.
5. When the crescent roll pizzâ crust is finished bâking, remove from the oven ând set âside to cool for 3-5 minutes. Spreâd the sour creâm / creâm cheese mixture over the crescent rolls. Sprinkle the ground beef mixture evenly over the top, followed by lettuce, tomâtoes, cheese, ând âny other desired toppings.
6. Cut into serving-size pieces ând serve immediâtely or store in the refrigerâtor for cold tâco pizzâ to be served lâter.