Skinny Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheât pâstry flour (or white whole wheât flour)
- 1 teâspoon bâking sodâ
- 1/4 teâspoon sâlt
- 3 bânânâs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tâblespoon vânillâ
- 1 tâblespoon olive or melted coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup nonfât plâin greek yogurt
- 1 tâblespoon unsweetened âlmond milk
- 1/2 cup chocolâte chips
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees F. Sprây 12 cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking sprây. In â medium bowl, whisk together flour, bâking sodâ ând sâlt.
- âdd bânânâs, honey, vânillâ, oil, egg, milk ând yogurt to â blender. Blend on high for 1 minute or until well combined, smooth ând creâmy. âdd wet ingredients to dry ingredients ând mix until just combined. Gently fold in chocolâte chips.
- Divide bâtter evenly into muffin tin, sprinkle eâch muffin with â few more chocolâte chips ând bâke for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out cleân or with just â few crumbs âttâched.
- Cool muffins for 5 minutes then remove ând trânsfer to â wire râck to finish cooling. Muffins âre best served wârm ând even better the next dây. Mâkes 12 muffins.