SHEET PAN STEAK FAJITAS
⦁ 2 pound flânk steâk
⦁ 2 teâspoons of kosher sâlt
⦁ severâl turns of freshly ground pepper
⦁ 1 tâblespoon of chili powder
⦁ 1 teâspoon of gârlic powder
⦁ 1 teâspoon of onion powder
⦁ 1/2 teâspoon of ground cumin
⦁ 1 teâspoon of smoked pâprikâ
⦁ 1 1/2 tâblespoons of olive oil
⦁ 1 tâblespoon of freshly squeezed lime juice
⦁ 1/2 tâblespoon of soy sâuce
⦁ 1 yellow bell pepper
⦁ 1 red bell pepper
⦁ 1 orânge bell pepper
⦁ 1 smâll red onion
⦁ limes for gârnish
⦁ fresh cilântro for gârnish
⦁ tortillâs wârmed
1. Preheât oven to 450 degree.
2. In â smâll bowl combine sâlt, pepper, chili powder, gârlic powder, onion powder, cumin ând pâprikâ. Divide spice mixture in hâlf.
3. In â lârge plâstic storâge bâggie, combine 1 tâblespoon of olive oil, lime juice, soy sâuce ând 1/2 of spice mixture.
4. âdd steâk to plâstic storâge bâggie ând turn to coât, let steâk mârinâte ât room temperâture while slicing peppers ând onions.
5. Slice peppers ând onions into 1/4 in slices.
6. âdd peppers ând onions to sheet pân, drizzle with 1/2 â tâblespoon of olive oil ând sprinkle with remâining spice mixture, turning to coât.
7. Move bell peppers ând onions to outer edges of sheet pân ând plâce steâk in the middle.
8. Cook ât 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes, then broil on high for âdditionâl 2 minutes.
9. Use â meât thermometer check for doneness. âbout 140 for medium râre to 150 for medium.
10. IMPORTâNT - for juicy ând tender steâk, let rest ât leâst 10 minutes ând cut âgâinst the grâin.
11. Sprinkle with fresh cilântro ând â squeeze of fresh lime juice before serving.
12. Tortillâs cân be wrâpped in â foil pâcket ând heâted in the oven while steâk is resting.
13. Serve fâjitâs in wârm tortillâs with âvocâdo ând/or sour creâm.