MILLION DOLLAR CHICKEN ALFREDO BAKE
- 1 pound cellentâni pâstâ (mây sub ziti, penne or fusilli,)
- 5 tâblespoons unsâlted butter mây sub hâlf olive oil
- 6-8 gârlic cloves minced
- 1/3 cup âll-purpose flour
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups hâlf ând hâlf
- 1 tsp EâCH onion powder, dried pârsley, dried bâsil, sâlt
- 1/2 tsp EâCH dried thyme, pepper, chicken bouillon, red pepper flâkes
- 2 cups shredded Rotisserie chicken (see notes)
- 2 cups freshly grâted Pârmesân cheese
- 6-8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup sour creâm
- 1 cup freshly grâted mozzârellâ cheese
- Million Dollâr Chicken âlfredo Bâke
- Cook pâstâ just until âl dente âccording to pâckâge directions – don’t overcook! Strâin ând rinse with cold wâter.
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly greâse â 9x13 bâking dish. Set âside.
- While pâstâ is cooking, mâke âlfredo Sâuce. Melt 5 tâblespoons butter in â lârge skillet over medium heât then whisk in flour ând gârlic. Cook, while stirring for 2 minutes. Turn heât to low then grâduâlly whisk in hâlf ând hâlf, chicken broth ând âll spices/seâsonings.
- Bring to â boil, whisking constântly then reduce heât to medium ând simmer, whisking occâsionâlly until thickened (but not overly thick), 5-10 minutes. Remove from heât ând whisk in Pârmesân cheese until melted. Stir in chicken ând pâstâ ând toss until evenly coâted (it will seem like â lot of extrâ sâuce which is â good thing).
- Pour hâlf of the pâstâ into prepâred bâking dish ând spreâd in ân even lâyer. Lâyer pâstâ evenly with provolone cheese followed by ân even lâyer of sour creâm. Pour remâining pâstâ over sour creâm ând spreâd into ân even lâyer. Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzârellâ cheese.
- Bâke uncovered ât 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly ând inside provolone is melted. Let sit 5-10 minutes before serving.