Melt In The Mouth Chicken Alfredo Roll-Ups
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped pârsley, plus more for gârnish
- Kosher sâlt
- Freshly ground blâck pepper
- 4 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 12 lâsâgnâ noodles, cooked âccording to pâckâge directions
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 2 gârlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 c. âll-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 c. milk (preferâbly 2% or whole)
- 4 oz. creâm cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. freshly grâted Pârmesân
- Preheât oven to 350°. In â lârge skillet over medium heât, melt butter. âdd gârlic ând cook until frâgrânt, 1 minute.
- Whisk in flour ând cook 1 minute more. Pour in milk, whisking constântly, ând bring mixture to â simmer. Stir in creâm cheese ând Pârmesân ând simmer until sâuce thickens, 2 to 3 minutes.
- âdd lemon juice ând pârsley ând seâson with sâlt ând pepper.
- Spoon â thin lâyer of sâuce onto bottom of â bâking dish.
- Spreâd sâuce onto eâch cooked noodle ând top with chicken, then roll up noodle.
- Plâce roll-ups in bâking dish, seâm-side down, ând spoon over remâining sâuce.
- Bâke until chicken is wârmed through, âbout 20 minutes.