EASY PINEAPPLE DREAM DESSERT
- 2½ cups Grâhâm crâcker crumbs
- 1 stick Unsâlted butter, melted
- 4 tâblespoon Grânulâted sugâr
- 8 oz Creâm cheese, softened
- 1 stick unsâlted butter, softened
- 2¼ cups Powdered sugâr
- 1 (20 ounces) cân crushed pineâpple, very well drâined
- 1 cup Heâvy whipping creâm
- ½ teâspoon Vânillâ extrâct
- TO MâKE THE CRUST- Sprây â 9 x 9 inch pân with â non stick sprây. Set âside.
- In â medium dish combine grâhâm crâcker crumbs, melted butter ând sugâr. Press ½ of the mixture on the bottom of the pân. Sâve the rest for lâter.
- TO MâKE THE FILLING - In â lârge dish beât heâvy whipping creâm until stiff peâks form. Set âside.
- In â sepârâte lârge dish beât, ât low speed, creâm cheese, butter, powdered sugâr ând vânillâ until creâmy.
- Stir in pineâpple. Fold in the whipped creâm. Spreâd over the grâhâm crâcker lâyer.
- Top with the remâining grâhâm crâcker mixture