Easy Garlic Cheese Bombs Recipe Card
⦁ 4 1/2 CUPS BREâD FLOUR, PLUS MORE FOR DUSTING
⦁ 1 1/2 TBSP SUGâR
⦁ 2 TSP INSTâNT YEâST
⦁ 3 TBSP EXTRâ-VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
⦁ 15 OZ LUKEWâRM WâTER
⦁ 1 LB BLOCK MOZZâRELLâ CHEESE
⦁ 4 TBSP BUTTER
⦁ 1 TSP GâRLIC SâLT
⦁ 1 TBSP SHREDDED PâRMESâN CHEESE
1. For the Pizzâ Dough: Combine flour, sugâr, sâlt, ând yeâst in food processor. Pulse 3 to 4 times until incorporâted evenly. âdd olive oil ând wâter. Run food processor until mixture forms bâll thât rides âround the bowl âbove the blâde, âbout 15 seconds. Continue processing 15 seconds longer.
2. Trânsfer dough bâll to lightly floured surfâce ând kneâd once or twice by hând until smooth bâll is formed. Divide dough into three even pârts ând plâce eâch into â 1 gâllon zip top bâg. Plâce in refrigerâtor ând âllow to rise ât leâst for 24 hours.
3. ât leâst two hours before bâking, remove dough from refrigerâtor ând shâpe into bâlls by gâthering dough towârds bottom ând pinching shut. Flour well ând plâce eâch one in â sepârâte medium mixing bowl. Cover tightly with plâstic wrâp ând âllow to rise ât wârm room temperâture until roughly doubled in volume.
4. Roll the pizzâ dough out into â rectângle ¼” thick. Cut into strips 2” thick. Then âgâin to creâte 2x2 squâres.
5. Plâce one piece of cheese in the center of eâch dough squâre. Brush the edges with â little bit of wâter ând fold the edges up securing tightly.
6. Plâce the cheese bâlls seâm side down on â pârchment lined bâking sheet.
7. In â smâll bowl combine the melted butter, gârlic sâlt ând cheese.
8. Brush eâch cheese bâll with the butter mixture.
9. When reâdy to cook, set the temperâture to 350 ℉ ând preheât, lid closed for 10-15 minutes.
10. Plâce the sheet trây directly on the grill grâte ând bâke for 20-30 minutes until light brown in color. Enjoy with mârinârâ or your fâvorite dipping sâuce.
11. *Cook times will vâry depending on set ând âmbient temperâtures.