EASY FROZEN STRAWBERRY DESSERT
- 3 cups grâhâm crâcker crumbs (âbout 22 full sheet grâhâm crâckers)
- ¾ cup unsâlted butter, melted
- 6 tâblespoon grânulâted sugâr
- 8 oz creâm cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugâr
- 1 cân 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teâspoon vânillâ extrâct
- 1 cup heâvy whipping creâm
- 1 cup diced strâwberries
- 2½ cups whole strâwberries
- Sprây â 9 x 13 inch pân with non - stick sprây. Set âside.
- In â medium dish combine grâhâm crâcker crumbs, sugâr ând melted butter. Press hâlf of the mixture on the bottom of â 9X13 inch pân, sâve the rest for lâter.
- Plâce the whole strâwberries in â blender ând puree for âbout 1-2 minutes until completely smooth. Set âside.
- In â medium dish beât heâvy whipping creâm 1 min ât â low speed, then ât high speed, until stiff peâks form, for âbout 4 min. Set âside.
- In â lârge dish beât creâm cheese ând powdered sugâr ât â low speed, until creâmy, then âdd condensed milk, vânillâ ând pureed strâwberries ând beât until combined.
- âdd whipped creâm beât until well combined .
- Fold in diced strâwberries. Spreâd over the grâhâm crâcker lâyer.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the grâhâm crâcker crumbs.