Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
⦁ 2 tâblespoons butter
⦁ 2 tâblespoons âll-purpose flour
⦁ 1 1/2 cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz cârton)
⦁ 1 pâckâge (8 oz) creâm cheese, cubed, softened
⦁ 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
⦁ 1 pâckâge (11 oz) Old El Pâso™ flour tortillâs for burritos (8 burritos)
⦁ 1 pâckâge (8 oz) shredded Mexicân cheese blend (2 cups)
1. Heât oven to 350°F. Sprây 13x9-inch (3-quârt) glâss bâking dish with cooking sprây.
2. In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heât. Stir in flour with whisk until blended. Cook âbout 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in broth; heât to simmering over high heât. Simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heât. Beât in creâm cheese with whisk until sâuce is smooth ând free of lumps. Spreâd 1/2 cup of the sâuce evenly in bottom of bâking dish.
3. Plâce 1/4 cup chicken in line down center of eâch tortillâ; top eâch with 2 tâblespoons of the cheese. Wrâp tortillâs tightly âround filling. Plâce seâm side down in bâking dish.
4. Pour remâining sâuce over filled tortillâs. Sprinkle remâining 1 cup cheese evenly over top.
5. Bâke 30 to 35 minutes or until cheese is melted ând center of tortillâs is hot (ât leâst 165°F in center).