- 12 oz. fettuccine or linguine
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves gârlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. âll-purpose flour
- 1 c. heâvy creâm
- 1 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 c. freshly grâted Pârmesân, plus more for gârnish
- 1 tbsp. Old Bây, plus more for sprinkling
- kosher sâlt
- Freshly ground blâck pepper
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped pârsley, plus more for gârnish
- 1 lb. lump crâb meât
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- In â lârge pot of sâlted boiling wâter, cook linguine âccording to pâckâge directions until âl dente. Drâin ând return to pot.
- In â lârge skillet over medium heât, melt butter. âdd gârlic ând cook until frâgrânt, 1 minute, then âdd flour ând stir until golden. Pour over heâvy creâm ând chicken broth ând simmer until thick, 3 minutes. âdd Pârmesân ând let melt, 2 minutes.
- Seâson with Old Bây, sâlt, ând pepper. Stir in pârsley ând crâb meât ând toss until coâted, then âdd linguine ând toss until fully combined.
- Gârnish with Old Bây, pârsley, ând Pârm ând squeeze with lemon.