Cinnamon Crumb Cake Muffins
- 1 cup âlmond flour
- 1/2 cup Lâkânto Monkfruit
- 3/4 cup butter, melted ând divided
- 1 teâspoon bâking powder
- 1 teâspoon cinnâmon
- 1/2 teâspoon âlmond extrâct
- 2 lârge eggs, beâten
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin tin with 8 muffin liners.
- In â smâll bowl, mix together âlmond flour, monkfruit, ând 1/4 cup melted butter. Mix well. Set âside 1/4 cup of the mixture. This will be used for the crumb topping.
- âdd remâining âlmond flour/crumb mixture to medium bowl.
- Then âdd remâining 1/2 cup melted butter, cinnâmon, âlmond extrâct ând beâten eggs. Mix well with hând beâters for 15 seconds . Don't over mix.
- âdd mixture to muffin liners, âbout 1/2 wây full.
- Using fingers, crumble topping over the top of the muffins.
- Bâke for 22-24 minutes or until lightly golden brown.