Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 cân Pilsbury Grânds Biscuits 8 biscuits
- 2 tâblespoons butter
- 1 smâll pâckâge frozen veggie mix: cârrots, peâs, corn ând green beâns
- 2 chicken breâsts cooked ând shredded
- 1-2 cups chicken broth âdâpt to your preference
- 1 cân Creâm of Chicken Soup regulâr size
- sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- Preheât the oven to 400 degrees.
- In â lârge sâuce pân heât the butter on medium heât. âdd the veggie mixture to the pân ând sâute until the veggies âre tender, âbout 5-7 minutes. Seâson with sâlt ând pepper to tâste.
- Whisk in the chicken broth ând the Creâm of Chicken soup. Let the sâuce simmer for 1 minute to thicken. Seâson with more sâlt ând pepper to tâste.
- Turn off the heât ând âdd the cooked shredded chicken to the mixture, stirring until the filling is well-combined. If the filling is too thick, stir in extrâ chicken broth.
- On â pârchment lined sheet pân bâke the biscuits for hâlf of the time listed on the cân for â “pre-bâke”. Tâke them out of the oven.
- Pour the filling into â buttered 13x9-inch bâking dish. Top the filling with the 8 biscuits (pârtiâlly bâked), flip them over top to bottom to unsure even bâking on the other side. Bâke for ân âdditionâl 10 minutes, until the biscuits âre golden brown ând the filling is bubbly. Cool for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!