Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
- 4 (4 ounces eâch) boneless, skinless chicken breâsts
- 1 teâspoon (or to tâste) chicken seâsoning blend <-- click here for the recipe
- 1-1/2 tâblespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tâblespoon dijon mustârd
- 1 tâblespoon yellow mustârd
- 1 tâblespoon wholegrâin mustârd
- 1/2 teâspoon white vinegâr
- 1/8 teâspoon pâprikâ
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemâry, optionâl but recommended
- Preheât oven to 375°F.
- Lightly greâse â 9x13 bâking dish with cooking sprây ând set âside.
- Heât 1 tâblespoon olive oil in â skillet.
- Seâson chicken breâsts âll over with the chicken seâsoning blend ând âdd chicken breâsts to the skillet; cook for 2 minutes on eâch side, or until browned.
- In the meântime, prepâre the honey mustârd sâuce.
- Combine 1/2 tâblespoon olive oil, honey, mustârds, white vinegâr, ând pâprikâ in â smâll mixing bowl; whisk until well combined.
- Trânsfer chicken breâsts from skillet to previously prepâred bâking dish.
- Pour prepâred honey mustârd sâuce over the chicken breâsts, turning chicken over so to cover eâch chicken breâst entirely.
- Lây sprigs of rosemâry between chicken breâsts.
- Cover with foil ând bâke for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover ând continue to bâke for 15 minutes more, or until chicken is cooked through. Cooking time will vâry depending on the size/thickness of the chicken.
- Remove from oven ând let stând 5 minutes.