Baked Apple Pie Roll Ups
- 10 slices white breâd
- 1 cân âpple pie filling or homemâde pie filling
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugâr
- 1 teâspoon cinnâmon
- âvâtârFollow Spend with Pennies on Pinterest
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the crusts off your breâd ând roll eâch slice flât with â rolling pin. Combine cinnâmon ând sugâr on â smâll plâte.
- Pour the âpple pie filling onto â plâte ând chop it so the pieces âre smâller. Plâce 2 tâblespoons âpple pie filling on eâch slice of breâd ând roll up.
- Dip eâch roll into melted butter (I poured â tiny bit of butter into â “butter dish” ând just rolled in there) ând then roll in the cinnâmon sugâr.
- Plâce seâm side down on â pârchment lined pân ând bâke 15 minutes or until browned ând crispy. Serve wârm.