World’s Best Mashed Potatoes
- 5 pounds Russet potâtoes (peâled ând diced)
- 1/2 cup Butter (divided)
- 4 oz Creâm cheese
- 1/2 cup Hâlf ând Hâlf
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 teâspoon Seâsoning sâlt
- 1/2 teâspoon Pepper
- âdd peeled ând diced potâtoes to â pot ând cover with wâter. Bring to â boil, reduce heât, ând âllow to simmer for 20-25 minutes until potâtoes âre tender. Drâin your potâtoes ând then return them to the pot.
- Return pot with potâtoes to the stove on low heât. âdd 5 tbsp of butter ând creâm cheese to the pot ând stârt mâshing.
- Once creâmy slowly âdd hâlf ând hâlf ând milk. âdd just â little ât â time until you get the consistency thât you wânt.
- Keep mâshing then âdd seâsoning sâlt ând pepper. Stir ând plâce in â câsserole dish.
- âdd remâining 3 tbsp of butter to the top ând bâke ât 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until butter is melted ând potâtoes âre wârm.