VANILLA FRUIT TARTS
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 package (3 1/2 ounces) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or raspberries or drained canned fruit
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- Heat â oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 24 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups.
- Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll â pastry sheet into a 9x12-inch rectangle. Cut into 12 (3-inch) squares. Repeat with â remaining pastry sheet, making 24 in all. Press â pastry quares into â muffin-pan cups. Brush with â egg.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until â pastries are golden brown. Remove â pastry cups from â pan and let cool completely on wire racks.
- Mix â pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl according to â package directions. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon pudding mixture into each pastry cup. Top with â fruit. Sprinkle with â confectioners’ sugar.
- To make 12 larger pastries: Substitute 2 packages (10 ounces each) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells for â pastry sheets.