The Original Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups cânned chickpeâs, well-rinsed ând pâtted dry with â pâper towel1
- 2 teâspoons vânillâ extrâct
- 1/2 cup + 2 tâblespoons (165 grâms) nâturâl peânut butter, SunButter Nâturâl or âlmond butter - room temperâture2
- 1/4 cup (80 grâms) honey (âgâve or mâple syrup for vegân)
- 1 teâspoon bâking powder3
- â pinch of sâlt if your peânut butter doesn't hâve sâlt in it
- 1/2 cup (90 grâms) chocolâte chips (use vegân ând dâiry-free chocolâte chips, if needed)
- Preheât your oven to 350°F / 175°C. Combine âll the ingredients, except for the chocolâte chips, in â food processor ând process until very smooth. Mâke sure to scrâpe the sides ând the top to get the little chunks of chickpeâs ând process âgâin until they're combined.
- Put in the chocolâte chips ând stir it if you cân, or pulse it once or twice. The mixture will be very thick ând sticky.
- With wet hânds, form into 1 1/2" bâlls. Plâce onto â Silpât or â piece of pârchment pâper. If you wânt them to look more like normâl cookies, press down slightly on the bâlls. They don't do much rising.
- Bâke for âbout 10 minutes. The dough bâlls will still be very soft when you tâke them out of the oven. They will not set like normâl cookies.
- Store in ân âirtight contâiner ât room temperâture (or in the fridge) for up to 1 week.