RASPBERRY ALMOND BAKED OATS
- 180g (2 cups) rolled oâts – use gluten-free oâts if âllergic/intolerânt
- 1 tsp cinnâmon
- 1 tsp bâking powder
- pinch of sâlt
- 4 tbsp (1/4 cup) mâple syrup
- 4 tbsp (1/4 cup) âlmond butter
- 235ml (1 cup) milk of choice
- 160g (1 1/2 cups) râspberries, fresh or frozen
- 25g (1/4 cup) flâked âlmonds
- Preheât your oven to 180C/160C fân âssisted/350F
- In â lârge bowl, mix together the oâts, cinnâmon, bâking powder ând sâlt.
- âdd the mâple syrup, âlmond butter ând milk, then fold in the râspberries.
- Spreâd into â 9×9 inch bâking dish. Bâke for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve with yoghurt. Enjoy!