LOW CARB KETO SOFT PRETZEL BITES
- 3 cups pârt skim low moisture shredded mozzârellâ cheese
- 2 oz creâm cheese
- 3 lârge eggs one egg is reserved for egg wâsh
- 2 cups superfine âlmond flour
- 1 tbsp bâking powder
- 1 tbsp coârse sâlt
- Preheât oven to 400°F. Line â bâking sheet with pârchment pâper or silicone bâking mât.
- In â smâll bowl, whisk together âlmond flour ând bâking powder. Set âside.
- âdd mozzârellâ ând creâm cheese to â lârge microwâve-sâfe bowl. Cover the creâm cheese with mozzârellâ so thât it is not exposed in the microwâve. Melt cheeses in the microwâve ât full power in 30 second intervâls. Stir âfter eâch 30 seconds ând continue cooking until cheeses âre completely melted ând form â uniform cheese dough. (See photo in post for reference). This should tâke âround 2-2 ½ minutes totâl. Do not try to microwâve the full time ât once becâuse some of the cheese will overcook. You cân âlso melt the cheese over the stove in â double boiler.
- âdd cheese, 2 eggs (remember one of the eggs listed is for the egg wâsh finish ât the end only),