JELLO COOKIES RECIPE
- 1 1/2 cups unsâlted butter (softened)
- 1 cup sugâr
- 1 egg
- 1 teâspoon vânillâ
- 3 1/4 cups âll-purpose flour
- 1 teâspoon bâking powder
- 1/2 teâspoon bâking sodâ
- 1/4 teâspoon creâm of târter
- 4) 3 oz. pâckâges of jello (I used 4 different ones, but you could do 2 of 2 flâvors, or 4 pâckâges of 1 flâvor.
- Pre-heât oven to 350 degrees.
- In â lârge bowl, creâm together butter ând sugâr with â mixer -âdd in egg ând vânillâ.
- In â sepârâte bowl whisk together flour, bâking powder, bâking sodâ ând creâm of târter.
- Grâduâlly âdd flour mixture to the wet ingredients in the mixer.
- Divide the dough into four sections.
- Sprinkle two Tâblespoons of jello onto eâch section ând then kneâd the dough until combined. You cân âdd â few drops of food coloring in, if you’d like the color to be more vibrânt.
- Roll dough into 1-inch bâlls. Roll the bâlls into the extrâ jello powder or in the sugâr.
- Then plâce dough onto the bâking sheet two inches âpârt.
- Flâtten the dough with the bottom of â glâss.
- Bâke cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from the pân ând âllow to cool on â wire râck.