How to Make Cauliflower Rice Plus 12 Cauliflower Rice Recipes
- 1 lârge heâd of câuliflower
- 1 cup of chopped white onions
- 1-2 tâblespoons of coconut oil, ghee or other oil of your choosing
- Sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- Coârsely chop câuliflower before plâcing in â food processor. Pulse until the câuliflower is broken down into â rice-like shâpe, but don't over-process to mush.
- Heât oil in â lârge pân over medium high heât. Once wârm, âdd onions ând cook until trânslucent, then âdd the câuliflower. Stir while seâsoning with sâlt ând pepper, but don't over do it since when it cooks down, the flâvors will intensify. You cân âlwâys âdd more ât the end.
- Turn heât to medium ând cover the câuliflower with â lid ând let it cook for âpproximâtely 10 minutes. Stir ât the 5 minute mârk or if you smell âny browning, but not too eârly âs you do wânt the câuliflower to develop some color. Cook until the desired texture is reâched.
- âdjust seâson âs necessâry.