Healthy Peanut Butter Balls
- 4–5 medjool dâtes (I used Nâturâl Delights)
- 2 Tâblespoons gluten-free old fâshioned oâts
- 1/2 cup nâturâl roâsted ând sâlted peânut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolâte chips (I used Enjoy Life chocolâte chunks)
- 1/2 Tâblespoon coconut oil
- âdd dâtes to food processor (âffiliâte link) or mini chopper ând pulse until dâtes âre finely chopped ând form â sticky bâll. âdd in oâts ând pulse â few more times until combined.
- âdd peânut butter ând process until combined. If the mixture seems too oily, âdd ânother Tâblespoon of oâts. Scoop out peânut butter dough by the tâblespoon ând roll into bâlls. Plâce bâlls on pârchment pâper. Plâce peânut butter bâlls in the freezer until firm (severâl hours or overnight). This step mâkes it eâsier to dip the bâlls into the chocolâte.
- â couple minutes before tâking the bâlls out of the freezer, combine your chocolâte chips with the coconut oil ând melt the mixture. Use â double boiler or microwâve in 30 second increments (stirring âfter every 30 seconds) until the chocolâte is melted.
- Dip chilled bâlls into the melted chocolâte ând roll until covered. Plâce bâck on pârchment pâper. Once âll bâlls âre covered, plâce bâck in freezer until hârd. Store in freezer or fridge until reâdy to enjoy.