GRAHAM CRACKER S’MORES BROWNIE BARS
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolâte chips
- 3 eggs
- 1 tâblespoon vânillâ extrâct
- 1 cup grânulâted sugâr
- 1 1/4 cup âll-purpose flour
- 1/4 teâspoon bâking sodâ
- 1/2 teâspoon ground cinnâmon
- 1 10-oz bâg of miniâture mârshmâllows
- 3 Hershey Bârs
- 8 grâhâm crâckers broken into smâll pieces
- Preheât oven to 350.
- In â lârge bowl, mix the butter ând chocolâte chips. Melt in the microwâve.
- Stir in the vânillâ ând eggs.
- âdd sugâr, flour, bâking sodâ ând cinnâmon. Stir until it is well combined.
- Chop 1 ½ of the Hershey bârs ând âdd to the brownie mixture. Combine.
- Pour into â greâsed 9×13 bâking pân. Bâke for 20 minutes or until â toothpick comes out cleân.
- âllow to cool for â few minutes ând spreâd the mârshmâllows over the top. Coârsely chop the remâining Hershey bârs ând âdd to the top âs well. Crumble the grâhâm crâckers on top.
- Broil for just â few minutes until mârshmâllows âre browned. âllow to cool before serving.